Terms & Conditions
The Terms & Conditions of sale detailed below only govern the contractual relationship between the User/Customer, hereafter referred to as «You» and Söllworld S.L. referred to as «We» and as «Söll». This Terms & Conditions of sale are applicable only to the website: www.sollworld.com.
- These Terms and Conditions of sale are important for you and Söll as they have been designed to protect your rights as a valued customer and to protect our rights as a business and to create an understanding between both.
- LEGAL INFORMATION
- ENTRY INTO FORCE
- These Terms and Conditions together with your Order Confirmation constitute the contract between Söll and the Client for the supply of products. Do not apply any other Terms and Conditions.
- It is understood that the Client agrees with the general conditions that are expected in this text from the time you accept that you have read and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolutions (ODR) which can be accessed at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. We do not intend to participate in dispute settlement proceedings before a dispute resolution body.
- ORDERING A PRODUCT
- You choose the products you would like to buy and confirm your basket. After clicking on the "buy" button and verifying the characteristics of your order (colour, amount, size, price, etc…), you validate the choice of one or more selected products with a click.
- You fill out the customer form: for the first order, the Customer has a form to fill-out containing the following information: title, first name, surname, complete delivery address, email, and telephone number.
- You select your method of payment.
- You accept the general terms and conditions of sale by ticking the box reserved to this effect on the order summary page.
- When you place an order, you will receive confirmation in the form of an email.
- If you submit an order for goods via this site by clicking "I accept", your order is an offer to us to buy the goods on our Website. We will acknowledge receipt of your order by sending you an (automatically generated) email acknowledging your order. This is an acknowledgement of receipt of your order, and no binding contract will be formed between us unless and until we accept your order by separate email.
- The selection on our site is live and reflects what is in stock at that moment. Placing an item in your shopping cart does not guarantee your right to purchase that item. Until you have completed the checkout process, another customer may purchase the item even if it is in your cart.
- Söll reserves the right to not accept or cancel any orders made on our website.
- In case that a product is listed with incorrect price or information due to typographical error or an error in the information Söllworld SL has the right to refuse or cancel any orders for products that appear with incorrect price. Söllworld SL has the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and if the amount is loaded on the credit / debit card or pay by bank transfer or Paypal. If you have already made the charge corresponding to the purchase Söllworld SL immediately paid into the account of your credit / debit card or checking account fee for that amount.
- Price and method of payment: Unless expressly stated otherwise, the prices presented on the Website include the corresponding VAT. Payment can be made by credit card (Visa or Mastercard), bank transfer, PayPal & Stripe.
- SUPPLY OF ITS PRODUCTS
- We will supply the products indicated in the order confirmation, pursuant to these Terms and Conditions.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATION
- Published product details, specifications and suitability information is the best available at the time. Söll shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of any advice given regarding the suitability (or otherwise) of any part/s required for the repair of an item.
Proprietary company: Söll World SL
Registered Office: C / Quintana 55, Sabadell (Barcelona), Spain.
Director of the publication: Albert Vicent Ferrer
Trade registration data: Register commercial de Barcelona - Volume 42138 / Folio 224 / Sheet B-401384 - Inscription 4th
VAT Identification Number: ESB65387649
Legal responsible for the contents of this website: Albert Vicent Ferrer
The ordering process consists of 4 easy steps:
The prices for the products are indicated as below:
- For European Union customers:
- For other customers outwith the European Union:
In accordance with the laws governing members of the European Union, Söll is obliged to charge VAT on all orders delivered to destinations in member countries of the EU. However if we are shipping your order to a tax-free zone within the EU, we can deduct the VAT on prices, you just have to send us an email via our Customer Enquiry Form. We will remove the VAT when we invoice the order.
VAT does not apply to orders that are to be shipped outside the European Union or to Tax Free Areas such as the Canarias Island, Channel Island (If you have any doubts about Tax Free Areas, please contact our Customer Services Team).
The shipping costs will be automatically calculated on the payment page, when selecting the shipping destination, in the section "Estimate Shipping and Tax" inside Shopping cart. For international orders, to the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, any additional customs or import taxes will be charged once the package arrives in your destination country.
- Delivery Time
Shipments will be made between 1 and 2 business days from the verification of the order transaction. It is important to bear in mind that the verification of the transaction can be made between 1 and 3 working days after placing the order, depending on the payment method you have selected.
Once your order has been sent, our transport service will send you an email with a link to track the shipment. Through it, you can know the status of the shipment at all times.
The order will be sent through Standard shipping. Here we indicate the delivery times depending on the destination:
- Peninsular shipments in Spanish territory and the Balearic Islands: a delivery period of 1 to 2 business days is established from the verification of the order transaction.
- Shipments to the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla: a delivery period of 2 to 3 business days is established from the verification of the order transaction. The Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla are not part of the customs territory of the European Union (EU), so that shipments are subject to taxes and / or customs duties. In most cases, the fees are charged at the time of delivery of the package.
- International shipments: a delivery period of 2 to 3 business days is established for international and intercontinental orders. Any additional customs or import taxes will be charged once the package has arrived in your destination country. These charges will be borne by the recipient of the package.
Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges and can not specify a specific cost, since customs policies and import taxes vary considerably from one country to another. Therefore, we suggest that in case of doubt you contact your local customs office to know the current charges before placing your order.
If you have any questions regarding the status of the shipment or incidence regarding it, you can contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +34 690 125 196.
The order will be sent to the address indicated at the time of placing the order. In case you are not at home at the time of delivery, our transport service will contact you to arrange another delivery day.
The place of delivery can not be modified once the order is placed. The order can not be picked up in the office.
If you want to know more information about the order, shipping or delivery, you have not received your order or there has been an error, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com or through the Contact Us.
Söll offers 5 methods of payment:
- Payment by credit / debit card: If you choose to pay by card, the Client's order cannot be taken into account and will not be processed until the payment has been authorized by your bank or savings bank. We accept Visa and Mastercard cards registered in the secure payment system "Verified by Visa".
- Payment by PayPal: PayPal allows you to pay directly without communicating financial data on the Internet. PayPal automatically encrypts confidential data with the help of the best technologies available in the market.
- Payment by bank transfer: The customer makes a transfer from his bank to our account provided by email in the order.
- Payment through Stripe: accepts more than 135 currencies.
- Payment by Klarna: The customer can make the purchase in installments of the order.
Unfortunately, we do not accept cheques or postal orders, eurocheques, cash in any currency or International debit cards.
Söll reserves the right to reject an order that has not been paid in full.
In the event that the purchase has been made by a final consumer or a company, the corresponding invoice will be issued. Both will contain the breakdown corresponding to the Value Added Tax if applicable and the shipping costs.
Right to cancel
You have the right to cancel this contract within 30 days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period will expire after 30 days from the day on which you acquire,or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us (SÖLLWORLD SL. Calle Quintana 55 in 08205 Sabadell - Barcelona SPAIN, +34 690 125 196, firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
The costs of returning international orders outside the European Union are the responsibility of the buyer.
We will bear the cost of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
All our products have 2 years international manufacturer’s guarantee. If you find a defect, you may send us some pictures on which the defect is visible, so we can send them over to the manufacturer. When the manufacturer confirms that the defect is covered by warranty, we will organise a collection for the item and send it to the manufacturer once we receive it. They will then decide whether the item will be repaired or replaced by a new one.
- In the case of repair, the repaired item will be sent back to you.
- In the case of replacement by a new one, you can request to have the new item shipped to you at our expense, or to get the amount you paid for the item and shipping refunded to you.
The legal guarantee concerning product conformity does not apply in some cases:
- when damage is caused by external factors such as shocks, lightning, power surges, rust and sand.
- when damage is caused by the customer's non-respect of the manufacturer's instructions regarding the use and installation of the product.
- when damage is caused by the customer's misuse of the product.
- when the customer is aware of damage to the product at the time of placing his order.
- For all stages, from access to the Websites, browsing, filling in forms, placing an order, delivering items or any other service, Söll only has an obligation for due care. Therefore, Söll cannot be held responsible for any inconvenience or damages arising from the use of the Internet and completely outside the diligence and precautions taken by Söll.
- In particular, Söll cannot be held responsible for any disruption in provision of the service, or any external intrusion or presence of a computer virus. Customers benefit from guarantees offered by the brands listed on the Websites.
- Söll creates the majority of pictures and descriptions for the Website. This information is copyright of Söll and may not be used by any other party without express permission of Söll.