- LEGAL INFORMATION
- PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Proprietary company: Söll World SL
Registered Office: C/ Quintana 55, Sabadell (Barcelona), Spain.
Director of the publication: Albert Vicent Ferrer
Trade registration data: Register commercial de Barcelona - Volume 42138 / Folio 224 / Sheet B-401384 - Inscription 4th
VAT Identification Number: ESB65387649
Legal responsible for the contents of this website: Albert Vicent Ferrer
We inform you that the personal data that you provide will be treated in files with the purpose of providing the services and/or delivering the requested products. In accordance with Art. 6, paragraph 1, paragraph 1, letter a of the RGPD, if we have previously obtained your express consent to the registration to our newsletter, we will use the necessary data to send commercial communications in accordance with that consent.
You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by sending a message to our contact address described here or by clicking on the link provided for it in the e-mail with this commercial communication.
After unsubscribing we block your email address for this use, provided you have not given your express consent that the data continue to be used, or we reserve the right to continue using your data in cases allowed by law and about which we inform you in this document.
Whenever you want, you can unsubscribe from our newsletter, to stop receiving these types of emails. To do this, just click on the link provided to this effect that appears at the bottom of each of the promotional emails we send.
By signing up, you agree to provide us with valid personal data that allow the provision of the service by Söll World S.L. and your correct identification as a registered user.
These personal data that you must provide us are essential for the sending of the information and/or the orders and the preparation of the invoices.
The absence of these data or their inaccuracy will lead to the impossibility of sending information and/or delivery of orders. If an order can not be delivered for this reason, it will be automatically canceled.
Söll World S.L. undertakes to comply with the duty of secrecy of such data, as well as to treat them with confidentiality, assuming the necessary measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, as set forth in Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21 and its other development standards.
It also undertakes not to use such personal data for purposes other than the object of the service it provides through its Web pages or its commercial bulletins, which offer information on product offers for direct sale through the Internet. and the non-transmission of them to third parties, unless they necessarily intervene in the development of the object of the contract.
You give your consent so that your personal data can be communicated and/or transferred internationally to other companies of the group or to affiliated or associated companies of Söll World SL, for the purposes established in the previous paragraphs
- DHL EXPRESS BARCELONA SPAIN S.L. (DHL) whose activity is to provide courier and transport services, with official headquarters in CIM del Vallès Industrial Park "Les Minetes" Parcels 2-3, 08130 Santa Perpètua de Mogoda, Barcelona (Spain).
- CORREOS EXPRESS PACKAGING URGENT, S.A., S.M.E. whose activity is to provide courier and transport services, with official headquarters at Avda de Europa No. 8, Coslada Transport Center, 28.821, Coslada (Madrid).
- SEUR S.A. whose activity is to provide messaging and transportation services, with official headquarters in Calle Gamonal, 6, 28031 Madrid (Spain)
- TNT EXPRESS WORLDWIDE SPAIN SL whose activity is to provide messaging and transport services, with official headquarters in AVENIDA DE BRUSELAS Nº6, 28108 ALCOBENDAS (MADRID)
- GOOGLE INC, provider of the Google Analytics Web analytics service whose activity is to collect information about your browsing behavior on the Web (See Cookies Policy). Google is headquartered at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043 and has "Safe Habor" certification.
- MAILJET, company dedicated to managing the sending of newsletters by electronic mail. It is headquartered at 13-13 bis, rue de l'Aubrac 75012 Paris, France.
You are informed that your data may be or will be transferred to these companies, under the terms of article 27 LOPD, regarding the communication of the transfer of your data.
This consent may be revoked at any time by means of a letter signed with the reference "REVOCATION OF CONSENT", addressed to Söll World S.L. and you can exercise this right to access, rectify or cancel your personal data supplied to Söll World S.L. and oppose your treatment. To do this, you must make a written request, signed and accompanied by a photocopy of your ID or any other valid official document to identify yourself, directed by mail to: Söll World SL, C/ Qiuntana 55, 08205 Sabadell (Barcelona - Spain ); Or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All the contents of the online stores of Söll World S.L. (illustrations, texts, denominations, own brands, images, videos ...) are property of Söll World S.L. Third-party brands are the property of their owners. Any partial or total reproduction of the content by any procedure and on any medium is subject to prior express authorization from Söll World S.L. or of the holders of the rights, where appropriate.
As interested you have the following rights, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (RGPD):
- in accordance with art. 15 of the RGPD, the right, to the extent indicated therein, to obtain information about the personal data that concerns him and that we deal with;
- in accordance with art. 16 of the RGPD, the right to obtain the rectification without undue delay or to complete the personal data that concerns him;
- in accordance with art. 17 of the RGPD, the right to obtain the deletion of the personal data that concerns him, as long as the treatment is not necessary:
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information,
- for the fulfillment of a legal obligation,
- for reasons of public interest, or
- for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims;
- in accordance with art. 18 of the RGPD, the right to obtain limitation of the processing of your data when
- the interested party challenges the accuracy of the data,
- the treatment is illegal and you object to the deletion of the data,
- we no longer need the data but you need it for the formulation, the exercise or the defense of claims, or
- you have opposed the treatment under article 21 of the RGPD;
- in accordance with art. 20 of the RGPD, the right to receive the personal data that you have and that you have given us, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, or to request that they be transmitted to another person in charge;
- in accordance with art. 77 of the RGPD, the right to file a claim with a supervisory authority. As a general rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your place of usual residence or work or the headquarters of our company.
Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (AEPD)
Calle Jorge Juan nº6, 28001-Madrid
Telephone 901 100 099
If you have questions about the collection, processing or use of your personal data, if you want to know about such data, rectify them, restrict their treatment or delete them, as well as revoke a possible consent oppose to certain use of your data, contact: email@example.com .